Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dejavu

Same thing once again.

Feels like am on a loop that just won't end... things just keep going in circles.

Being taken for granted again..

It's always about the other party... always.. how much air time did I get? 15 seconds? Indeed, 15 seconds of divided attention. Just mere 15 seconds to share my day and I had to share this air time with someone else. Amazing.

Thank you for telling me just how much you think of me, how important I am.

Do you just so happen to stop rumbling about yourself and casually check on my day for the sake of checking? For the sake of not wanting to appear overly self-centered?

I don't know why but I get this feeling that you aren't even that concerned or interested in what's happened in my day.. you don't ask questions.. you don't sound interested. Ok..Ok..OK..

Decided to be honest and told you I was upset about you being distracted. Yes, no doubt you apologized. But there was more that you could have done. You didn't strike me as sincerely apologetic, to be honest.

I think we just cannot communicate. I'm tired of being the audience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment